By 2015, ABI Research forecasts the e-waste industry growing to a $15 billion industry. This expanding marketplace will be dominated by recyclers that can prove they do what they say they do. Only Certified e-Stewards Recyclers can demonstrate they manage all the business risks e-waste presents their customers—protecting people and the planet at the same time. These are the companies of the future. Find out what it takes to join the most responsible group of recyclers in the world or contact us to sign up now or for more information.
e-Stewards Certification is an electronics recycling and reuse standard and accredited certification program designed to enable companies to proudly demonstrate that they do things the right way. The e-Stewards Standard was developed by members of the environmental community who are leaders in the recycling and asset recovery businesses and experts in data security, worker protection and certification. You can be assured it is principled and practical.
- The highest ethical standard: Only certified e-Stewards Recyclers can prove that they process electronics in a manner that protects global human health and the environment.
- Protect your customer brand: e-Stewards certification is the only way to minimize the many corporate liabilities and brand name risks arising from the disposal of old electronics.
- Grow your business: Many large customers are committed to selecting e-Stewards Recyclers and are becoming e-Stewards Enterprises.
- Exclusive marketing support: e-Stewards Recyclers enjoy the rewards of the most aggressive and successful public awareness program in the industry including presence at conference and trade shows, extensive marketing kit including articles, logos, and videos to support sales efforts.
- Media coverage: BAN’s proven track record of shedding light on industry issues nationally and globally via magazine and trade journal articles and popular network broadcasts and documentary films, is second to none.
- World class systems: Integration with ISO 14001 shows customers that you have a world-class environmental management system, not a home-made version that might satisfy other certification programs. ISO puts systems in place that help you manage your business.
- Competitive audit pricing: With three accredited certifying bodies to choose from, recyclers get competitive pricing for auditing to the e-Stewards Stewards Standard.
- Guidance and Support: Recyclers can rely on BAN staff for advice on both implementation and marketing.
- Presentations and Webinars:
Find out how to become an e-Stewards recycler now and reap the advantages of truly responsible recycling.